BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Just ok. It is nice to not have a fried food option while on the road but I feel like the quality is just not what it used to be. The sandwiches just feel heavy on the bread and barely any meat. Also, they are more expensive now that they don't do $5 footlongs or specials.
Caitlyn C.
Birmingham , AL
I love the variety of sandwiches, salads, and other delicious items you can get when you go here! If I had to choose a ride or die item from them, it would be the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sandwich. For the most part, there is fast service and friendly clerks, and is a good thing for people who are specific in what they want on their food.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love, love, love Subway and all their options for sandwiches and salads.  I am sad that they don't offer the pizza's anymore as that is what my kids would get when I eat there since they don't really like sandwiches.  Their sandwiches are always so fresh.  I have never had any issues with any of my local Subway Restaurants and would recommend them to everyone.
Kayleena H.
Bronx, NY
I don't know what it is about these sandwiches that I just love the taste of them. I always get the same order. Half or sub, depending on how hungry I am, Italian bread, Swiss cheese, ham, toasted, lettuce, tomato, a lot of black olives, a little bit of mayonnaise, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar. Let me tell you that When i try to make it at home it never tastes like the subway one! It annoys me so I always opt for a subway sandwich instead.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Are used to love subway until I started reading the ingredients that they use. Their lunch meat is questionable and contains so many additives that it frightens me to feed it to my children. We used to eat it all the time and at times we still do when we are in a pinch. I do enjoy their vegetables being fresh and most subway is that I've ever been and are reasonably clean.
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
I was a manager for three years at subway. I go there once a week at least. There are so many versatile things to make any sandwich you desire. The veggies are fresh. The places are spotless and the sauce is robust. There is always a discount or coupon and it's worth the price.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
Subway is awesome. I love how you can pick your own fresh baked bread and how fresh the ingredients on them are. You also get to choose what you want on it as well if you want it toasted or not. Also that they have specials on certain sandwiches each day of the week.
Bailey S.
SUBWAY EAT FRESH! . Even though there are healthier options than Subway, this is my go to when I am needing fast food and don't want something that is super unhealthy. The deals are great, the quality of the food is great for the price! . I love the tune sandwich.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Not my absolute favorite sandwich place due to lack of freshness with certain breads and ingredients, but great variety and unlike others in that you can pick out exactly what you want. I appreciate that they have base sandwiches you can choose from and then you can modify from there. Again love the variety and feel like this is a great place especially for picky eaters
Jenifer M.
Phoenix
Fresh food and decent prices. I enjoy the friendly staff at my local subway. And even the stores that I don't frequent, I usually walk in and get greeted with smiles.
I enjoy the chicken bacon ranch the most. The food is wonderful and fresh
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.