BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Whitney W.
Newport News, VA
Ingredients are fresh and the flat breads are tasty. I go quite often forget breakfast and I love how customizable I can make my sandwiches.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
I also enjoy a sub from here. Good prices and fresh products. I like that i get to watch them make my sub. Always full after i eat from here.
Melissa C.
the sandwiches there are so good, because you can decide what ingredient to cover the sandwiches, according to your taste! It so good! Enjoy
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Subway subs are always great tasting and fresh! I like how they make them right in front of you. They have great deals and friendly service!
Jenny R.
Love subway... it's quick and great tasting food. The food is always fresh and they have many healthy options. Affordable and great quality.
Whitney R.
Burlington, IA
I've always had a thing for Subways bread! It is just the best. I love that our local one now has a drive through to make the process easier!
Jazmine C.
Compton, CA
I go to subway like 2 a months, and im always satisfied. There has been once where I got bad customer service but over rate it's really well
Andreina M.
I love the taste of subway, the different combinations that can be made make it my favorite fast food place. It has good price-quality ratio.
ashley m.
Vassar, MI
I love that they are always featuring new subs. I like the classics but its nice to change it up espically when you are trying to be healthy.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I at least have subway once a week! The bread and meat and veggies are always fresh! I love walking into the store and smelling the aroma lol
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??