BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jill G.
My grandma is a vegetarian and they always have great options for her when we take her out here. Good food always fresh and pretty healthy too
Abby C.
MCKINNEY, TX
I love there food so much its sad to see them close its very very sad just why subway there prices r very cheap but for a great quality food
Candice W.
I love #subway ! It's a lot healthier of a meal option when I don't have a lot of time. The menu is always changing, yet the classics remain.
Angie J.
Buckhannon, WV
Love the food subway. I just wish they had a drive thru. I have tried many different sandwhiches and salads and have never been disappointed
Karen  W.
Hays, KS
Fresh and good. Their sandwiches are made to order. Multiple choices of meats, veggies, bread, and cheese let you make the sandwich you want!
Whitney R.
Burlington, IA
I've always had a thing for Subways bread! It is just the best. I love that our local one now has a drive through to make the process easier!
Kendal S.
Big Rapids, MI
I eat subway more than I should admit. They have great deals for lunch such as their "simple 6" or their "sub of the day" for three dollars.
Melissa A.
Scranton, PA
I enjoy eating Subway very much! I like that I get to choose what I want in my hoagie. My favorite has to be the Italian BLT . So spool good!
Inayah R.
North Brunswick, NJ
I'm vegetarian so I only have the Veggie patty and its better than veggie patties that other places havve. In general, I enjoy my meal here.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Tasty and fresh, the most delicious sandwich ever, i really love the bread and all the ingredients on it, and the dressings are supeeer yum.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??