BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite subway sandwiches are difficult. I always get torn between spicy Italian, cheesesteak or turkey. Their flatbread is amazingly good
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
My all time fav sub is the flat bread with turkey, bacon, Monterey cheese, lettuce, green pepper, onion, extra pickles and sweet onion sauce!!
Madison T.
Wilmington, NC
I love subway too much haha I haven't tried anything bad there and it's easy for a good lunch or dinner if I don't have time to cook something
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
It's alright. Not the best but okay if I'm busy and need something quick. I would say the chicken bacon ranch is my husbands favorite sandwich
Jill G.
My grandma is a vegetarian and they always have great options for her when we take her out here. Good food always fresh and pretty healthy too
Jami M.
Veggie subs with everything expect onions are my absolute favorite subs, my boyfriend and I always grab subway before leaving for a road trip.
Abby C.
MCKINNEY, TX
I love there food so much its sad to see them close its very very sad just why subway there prices r very cheap but for a great quality food
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
I love Subway and I've even worked there before. Always lots of good veggie choices. My husband and I usually get a foot long to split. Yum!
Angie J.
Buckhannon, WV
Love the food subway. I just wish they had a drive thru. I have tried many different sandwhiches and salads and have never been disappointed
Jaclyn J.
Brandenburg, KY
My daughter will choose Subway over every other fast food restaurant every time. I love that she can still eat healthy even while eating out.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??