BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite subway sandwiches are difficult. I always get torn between spicy Italian, cheesesteak or turkey. Their flatbread is amazingly good
Deana C.
Lanse, MI
My favorite subs include BLT subs and Cold Cut subs. I visit here frequently. I miss their taco subs though, they were my favorite hands down!!
Amanda B.
Manheim, PA
There prices are pretty good for what you are getting. I go probably once every month or every other month. I love there roast beef sandwiches.
Tara T.
Their sandwiches are always great. The only downfall is some employees don't take proper care of the veggies and the tend to turn very quickly.
Charity H.
Owensboro, KY
Subway has great deals. I have signed up for the text alerts about savings. I like that they have a daily deal sub. I also love their tuna subs
Kelsey R.
Subway has all the best. freshest ingredients! not only can you get any healthy sandwich, but also delicious salads for when you are on the go.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Love subway. For a big family it get's kinda expensive. Back in the day they use to hook you up, but not anymore. It does taste fresh thou.
Felicia Y.
Subway is one of my favorite places to get a sandwich! Fresh ingredients. They make it right in front of you. And they have a great selection!
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
It's alright. Not the best but okay if I'm busy and need something quick. I would say the chicken bacon ranch is my husbands favorite sandwich
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is a healthy and friendly place to eat, the prices are good and the food is just really good I always go to Subway if i deside to eat out
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.