BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jeny S.
Albany, OR
I love there chicken breast and steak and egg. and my son loves the tuna. The food is a great value and much healthier than other food on the go.
Brianna H.
Columbia City, OR
So so so good. Like everyone can make a sandwich at home but being able to go there and get everything you can imagine on your sandwich is great!
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
I was a huge fan of subway when they had the wraps. They got rid of them and now I dont go as often anymore. Their prices are fairly reasonable.
Vanessa D.
El paso, TX
I absolutely love subway their sandwiches are very good the flavor and everything and I like it because you can choose what goes on you sandwich
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
My all time fav sub is the flat bread with turkey, bacon, Monterey cheese, lettuce, green pepper, onion, extra pickles and sweet onion sauce!!
Misty I.
Sunfield, MI
Fresh bread and great selection! I love the Chedder and Broccoli soup. My favorite sandwiches are the Oven-Roasted Chicken Breast and the Tuna.
Perla M.
Concord, NC
Healthy food with everything you get. The food is great and service is too every combination you get is perfect because all you get is healthy
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I love going to subway. It's healthy depending on what you get. I love their salads they are the bomb, and are cheaper than getting a sandwich.
Marisol H.
Mentone, CA
Always pleased . Everytime I crave a sandwich I come here. Everytime it is perfection , you choose anything you want and the options are great.
Blanca G.
Always a healthy choice. And so many different sandwiches to choose from. The selection of condiments and vegetables makes it fun to mix it up.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.