BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Nikki L.
I think these sand which are so much better than the ones I make at home because someone else is making it for me. These sand which are the best.
Heather M.
The bread is always fresh. Great options. Easy on the wallet. Easily my favorite place for subs, and the raspberry cheesecake cookies are killer.
Brianna H.
Columbia City, OR
So so so good. Like everyone can make a sandwich at home but being able to go there and get everything you can imagine on your sandwich is great!
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
I was a huge fan of subway when they had the wraps. They got rid of them and now I dont go as often anymore. Their prices are fairly reasonable.
Rebecca D.
Methuen, MA
Always fresh, tons of options, really delicious. My go-to is the Veggie Delite (bonus when avocado is in-season). I'm also into the Italian BMT.
bianca m.
Wellington, OH
one of my absolute favorite places to eat at, all there food is good, very good subs, soup, cookie. as good as it taste, it is also very healthy
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
I feel like I've had dicks bigger than their sandwiches. This is white people food. I never lost weight with this restaurant. Very dissatisfied.
Rachelle B.
Subway is one of go to places at least once a month. We love the chopped salads. The subs are ok but we prefer the salads! Lots of good toppings
Vanessa D.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love subway their sandwiches are very good the flavor and everything and I like it because you can choose what goes on you sandwich
Marcela Y.
San Jose, CA
I don't know how we are supposed to loose weight eating a foot long sandwich but all in all all their ingredients are fresh herbs and healthy.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??