BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Meri S.
Medley, FL
There are many flavors of snacks in the Subway: chicken, tuna, BMT, vegetarian, turkey breast with ham, meatballs, huevosky chicken, barbecue, chicken pizzaiolo among others and besides all this variety is always you chooses: sandwich size 15 or 30 cm), the type of bread (Italian white, Integral, Parmesan and oregano, 3 cheeses or Integral with oats and honey), the type of cheese (dish, cheddar or Swiss), salads and vegetables (lettuce, tomato (Mustard and honey, barbecue, sweet and sour onions, parmesan, chipotle, traditional mustard and mayonnaise - you can choose from several) and seasonings (eg, cucumber, onion, peppers, olives and arugula - you can put them all if you want) (Salt, pepper, calabrian pepper, olive oil and vinegar - you can choose several) that will increase and give a more personal touch to your delicacy. Delicious!
Trina M.
Bryan, TX
When I go to subway I always choose the foot long, wheat with chicken, avaccado, american cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and a bag of baked chips. It's not that cheap of a sandwich though. It cost around 8 bucks here in Texas but I'll buy in a heartbeat again. Delicious!
Molly R.
Subway is one of my favorite sub shops! You can get anything you order customized to what you like. I always go with the cold cut combo, and everything is reasonably priced and you get a lot of food for what you pay. I go there often especially right before work to keep me full.
Brewing W.
I really enjoy Subway! I love how fresh there subs are and the ingredients you put on them. I think its very good quality for something that is super fast to prepare, compared to other fast foods. I like to go here about 3 times a month. I would recommend this place to anyone!
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
I’m a fan of subway for sure I used to work there and it was clean. Which is nice you always hear bad stories about fast food joints. I love the ham or veggie sandwich I’m not a huge fan of the meats for some reason so i always to my usual two. Italian herbs is my favorite or honey oat. I go there when ever I’m feeling hungry for a good sandwich and don’t want to cook or make it myself they a little tight on the veggies but I always have to ask for a little extra.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
I love subway! They run a special of the day making subs affordable for everyone! I love that you get to see the toppings and pick which ones you want on your sub. I love tomatoes but, if they don't look good I just don't get them! They have a variety of vegetables & sauces!
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Whenever traveling or tailgating my family can count on Subway for quality fresh sandwiches for a good value. I really like how they have a daily deal that cycles throughout the week, making it even more affordable for those on a budget. Also, their cookies are delicious!
Justine M.
I've been coming here almost every day for the last week. I love how many options they have and how fresh everything tastes. I also love how affordable and filling it is.
I also love that they have a points system! Since I go so often, the points system is great for me.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Just ok. It is nice to not have a fried food option while on the road but I feel like the quality is just not what it used to be. The sandwiches just feel heavy on the bread and barely any meat. Also, they are more expensive now that they don't do $5 footlongs or specials.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
subway is a good meal for this household.. fast meal for on the go or if your tired from working all day makes life easier. the black forest ham is so good and the prices are way better then other fast food places we will def. eat there unless they downsize the food..
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.