BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Subway is the perfect restaurant to start a healthy diet. I always get the same thing, cold cut trio with bell peppers and olive oil is delicious!
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I love subway!! I love that you can create your own sandwich and add as many toppings as you'd like. It's always so delicious and decently priced!
Amethyst B.
Old Fort, TN
I always receive great food here. The veggies are always fresh and so is the bread. I love that you can customize your sandwich anyway you want it.
Ashlee C.
Dinuba, CA
I love subways many choices. From choice of breads to various choices of meats, cheese and veggies. Toasted or not. Good quality fresh sandwiches.
Laura R.
Just yesterday I upgraded my turkey and ham sub to include bacon and egg! I am so thankful for the options that subway allows me to customize with!
Anastacia C.
I love subway. Awesome how you can build your own sandwhich and their cookies are the best cookies ever. The soup that they have is also very good
Mica K.
Hymera
I love subway and my 3 and 5 year old love subway. If you ask them where they want to go between mc Donald's and subway they usually choose subway
Whittney C.
Subway is my favorite!! It is so healthy and good to eat at the same time! My husband doesn't like it though so I don't go as much as I would like.
Deborah P.
Framingham, MA
I really like all the sandwiches , and the picles , specially the ones with chicken and sweet onion sauce , hmmm ! Always having good promotions
Elizabeth P.
Verona, KY
Subway is so great , I love how you get to personalize your sandwich. You get to have what you want! I stop by subway twice a week before school
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.