BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
This is a quick, healthy, and delicious way to eat fast and well on the go. I am a huge fan of their chopped salads, as well as their 6 inch subs.
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
Who does like the 5 foot longs ,esecially when they have the day sub its so convinant everyday a diffrent sub .perfect for a change when eating out
Amanda T.
Fairfax, VA
Love subway sandwiches. The immediate smell of the place is irresistible. The food is fresh and it's a good healthy option. Great for a quick lunch
Amanda S.
St Clairsville, OH
The food is always delicious. Wish the prices were lower so we could eat it more. The food and bread are always fresh, they have the best cookies.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Subway is the perfect restaurant to start a healthy diet. I always get the same thing, cold cut trio with bell peppers and olive oil is delicious!
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Subway has such fresh bread daily and veggies. I go here to feel like I'm eating healthier. Of all the fast food this is a way healthier decision.
Hailey G.
I absolutely love subway. I craved it so much when I was pregnant. Staff is always helpful & nice. Place is normally clean. Great food, great price
Ronni Lynn W.
Clothier, WV
Subway is a great and moderately inexpensive healthy option. They have lots and lots of different options for even the pickiest of eaters like me.
Anastacia C.
I love subway. Awesome how you can build your own sandwhich and their cookies are the best cookies ever. The soup that they have is also very good
Patty D.
Dodge city
SUBWAY EAT FREASH !! I love it I usually remcomend the spicy Italian sandwich and I always make sure to put the chipotle south west chipotle sauce
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.