BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
I love subway! So many varieties of sandwiches! I love the turkey and the spicy Italian. I love that you can put whatever you want in the sandwich!
Veronica C.
excellent sanwiches, with so much filling. I love the chicken sandwich with mozzarella cheese and also i like that they have a lot of salsa options
Franchely D.
one of my favorite fast food restaurants. It's a little bit more healthy than all the others, and if you love greens and salads its a food option.
Kylee B.
Meadowbrook, WV
Living in a small town it's one of the only options, so I'm pretty tired of it but it isn't too bad. Definitely better sub places out there though.
Penelope R.
One of my favorite places for lunch. I love the tuna salad and always get double meat. I also enjoy the south west sauce on my foot long sandwich.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
I love a place that do fresh bread and the sandwich is always good and service is great people are funny and clean. Love the roast beef sub. #myfav
I like the varity of breads and seasoning that they have beacuse they give many options to choose something healthy 'cause i'm trying to be fitness
paola s.
Ellensburg, WA
subway is the best. my favorite is the italian BMT (if you havent already try it). i love how they do specials all the time and its not expensive.
Lisa P.
Love subway! Always a great place to eat! Customer service for the most part is good. Seems clean. Food always taste good! Love the chopped salads
Amanda S.
St Clairsville, OH
The food is always delicious. Wish the prices were lower so we could eat it more. The food and bread are always fresh, they have the best cookies.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.