BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
ekra h.
Astoria, NY
Subway isn't my favorite, but when I'm hungry I'd eat it. There aren't many vegetarian options, so i just get subs without any meat, and its cheap.
Hailie B.
Montgomery, TX
Subway is by far my favorite sandwich place. They have amazing healthy choices and a wide variety of them so that there is something for everyone.
Kylee B.
Meadowbrook, WV
Living in a small town it's one of the only options, so I'm pretty tired of it but it isn't too bad. Definitely better sub places out there though.
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
I love subway! So many varieties of sandwiches! I love the turkey and the spicy Italian. I love that you can put whatever you want in the sandwich!
paola s.
Ellensburg, WA
subway is the best. my favorite is the italian BMT (if you havent already try it). i love how they do specials all the time and its not expensive.
I like the varity of breads and seasoning that they have beacuse they give many options to choose something healthy 'cause i'm trying to be fitness
Kimberly S.
New Bedford, MA
Nice for when I need a super quick lunch and I'm on the go! Very affordable and reasonably priced. I always order the exact same thing every time!
Destiny C.
Bluefield, VA
I love subway! The ingredients are always fresh, the price is decent, and they have some healthy options as well. They have something for everyone!
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX
The best sandwiches there is. I love the tuna sandwich bit recently I've been getting the subway melt which is the best. I can't get enough of it.
Lisa P.
Love subway! Always a great place to eat! Customer service for the most part is good. Seems clean. Food always taste good! Love the chopped salads
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??