BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Ok sandwiches. Been eating here for years because it’s convenient and there are a lot of there. I get the cold cut combo or the seafood. Good value.
shianne W.
I am a big sandwich lover and when I don't have to fix it myself it's a huge plus. I love how the bread is always fresh and the meat is always fresh
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
Oh goshhhh the subs are delicious I like to order the black forest ham it's my favorite I also like to ad pepperoni to it and the veggies come on tho
Shawnea M.
Jesup, Ga
Very fresh and so delicious I love going there!!! however I would love more meat on my sandwiches I don't know about you guys but I love mines big .
Tawanda D.
Lawrenceville, VA
Subway is a great place to get fast food while still maintaining your healthy Lifestyle. They have man y varieties of Subs and Salads to choice from.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I rarely go to subway. They have good choices and I like that I can get my sub toasted. The best thing about Subway is their chocolate chip cookies.
Sarah R.
Love subway sandwiches. Great variety of toppings, breads, meats and cheeeses. Usually very nice service. Cookies are also very tasty and affordable
Keli F.
Provo, UT
Oh, Subway. I love Subway. Their sandwich choices are great, and I love the freshness of the vegetable. I am just sad that their prices have gone up.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
I always get the chicken terryaki and I love it I also like their double chopped chicken salad I think you get a lot of bang for your buck at Subway
Cullen C.
Boise, ID
Subway always has great staff that will put pretty much whatever you want on your sandwich including getting every single vegetable you possibly csn
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??