BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Danielle S.
Tampa, FL
I love Subway and eat here very regularly! I love their breakfast menu and I really like how (at most locations) you can get it all day.
I do wish they had tried harder to keep their $5 footlong schtick intact because it was a great advertising campaign, as well as good for branding. I do understand costs have gone up over the years; however, competitors are giving comparable meals for cheaper now.
Ali C.
Never had a bad experience with Subway in any state. It's convenient as I work directly next to a Subway so I eat there a lot if I have not packed a lunch or eaten before work. It's also nice that we get coupons sent periodically to our student mailboxes at my university for Subway.
Doris H.
Subway sub sandwiches are so delicious! Whether you buy a 6 incher or a complete 12 incher, you're going to be satisfied. I love to go there at least twice a month. These sandwiches are always fresh and that's what keeps me going there. I would recommend these sandwiches to everyone.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Like many of the sandwich chains, subway allows you to customize your sandwich to your liking. You pick the bread, cheese, meat, veggies, and sauces. A good way to eat a balanced meal. They offer a variety of choices at a great price. The only criticism I can find it make sure the sandwich maker uses gloves properly and washes their hands!
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Always try the sub of the month. The way I order is always get a foot long on cheesy Italian herb bread and then pick a meat flavor combo...get it grilled and loaded up with veggies. I have them cut it into thirds and I eat a third there and take the rest home. Doesn't last long...I usually make it a lunch and a dinner.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Subway is sub par. I mean its okay to eat I guess. I like that they have many options to chose from so thats always a plus. I really hate that their food is not fresh at all and thats what I hate about subway. I have ate at subway plenty of times and it never tasted fresh like EVER and thats why I gave it only three stars. I only get subway when I don't feel like cooking or want to pick up a cheap meal.
Melissa D.
King George, VA
Not so satisfied lately. I have eaten at subway for years and I can see the steady decline in care with the way they make their sandwiches. I constantly feel like I am just another person in line when I go. They rush me along and don't even make any eye contact. I usually visit about 3 different stores a month and they are all like this. The only reason I go, is because I want some variety.
Brianna S.
Bartlett, TN
For a fast food type facility, you cannot beat the fresh food for the low price. I enjoy getting a 6 inch, chips, and a soda which is always under 10$. I love their creamy Sriracha sauce as it is good with the sandwiches AND the chips! My boyfriend and i go at least once a month!
Asiah J.
El Cajon
I used to work at subway and when I was pregnant I literally ate it every day for 2 months straight and I'm STILL not tired of it! My favorite is the turkey italiano with bacon and avocado added! Also, if you buy cookies ask them to heat them in the oven for 5 seconds! So delicious
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
SUBWAY EAT FRESH, I LOVE SUBWAY ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES I HATE THE WAIT DURING LUNCH TIME. THEIR FOOD IS PRETTY FRESH, I THINK IT MOSTLY DEPENDS ON THE LOCATIONS. THEY ALWAYS HAVE GREAT DEALS SO IT IS VERY AFFORDABLE. IT IS DEFINITELY A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO BURGERS AND FRENCH FRIES.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??