BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Aniah C.
Hampton, VA
Subway is the best place to get healthy, affordable, and fresh subs. Atleast to me. To be able to see your sub being mad from scratch anyway you want it
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Most of the sandwhich makers are slow, but really nice. One time i went in and the lettuce was turning brown which is why i never get lettuce from subway
Excellent subway foot long .. i love the food and it's really make me full even just the half 😊. It's balance diet with all the vegies in it and yummy .
Gaoshoua X.
When I'm trying to aim for a healthier lunch on the go, I try to get a sub from Subway. I love that they have so many options to choose from. It's great.
Hawwau A.
Manassas, VA
I just like their sub when i'm on the go. Plus it's always fresh and taste great too. And I can always select what I want on my sub without any problems.
Alexis D.
Clarksville, TN
This has been my favorite place to get a sub since I was a kid. Cold cut trio or the chicken teriyaki and the best ever on Italian herbs and cheese bread
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo
I love subway! I love the flatbread! The employees are always so welcoming and kind! They really make you feel like you're in charge of your own dinner!
Isabel H.
I love Subway
Whenever I feel lke eating healthy and delicious food I go to de Subway it does not matter that there is not one nearby I allways find some
Ashley K.
I don't go here much but they do have really good prices. There sandwich's are amazing. I only get the BLT though. I have to go try some different ones.
Elisha S.
Wonderful, always has what I want stocked and ready & they do a great job plus they do good with holiday cookie flavors and the cookies are really good.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??