BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Logan B.
My favorite go to sub would be the pizza sub! Everything is always fresh and so good! With the subway text offers I get I'm always saving money as well!
Caro S.
Burlingame, CA
I am vegetarian and latetly I can't spend much money so, Subway is the easiest, fastes and one of the cheapest way to have something if I am out of home.
Hawwau A.
Manassas, VA
I just like their sub when i'm on the go. Plus it's always fresh and taste great too. And I can always select what I want on my sub without any problems.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
they changed their $5 footlongs after 5pm and im so sad... now i think twice before going to get a sub... subs are good just upset the prices went up :(
Crystal P.
I really like subway. I love that you can toast your sandwich and the it's what you want either build your own of have one of their signature sandwichs!
Lesley A.
baroda, mi
I love going to subway and getting my rotisserie chicken sub. It’s amazing. Get it almost all the time that i can. Pretty affordable with the coupon too
Telma R.
Lowell, MA
I recently had an awful experience at a local restaurant and I left a review and was contacted right away to rectify the situation. good customer service
adree k.
We go her often it's so easy since everyone can special order there sandwich. I love the deal right now that after 4pm you can get two footloose for $10.
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO
I love their sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich with tons of veggies. the cookies are amazing and always have great customer service. very affordable
Adrianna D.
The food is always good, fresh, and delicious. One of my favorites! I've never been disappointed coming here. You can get a decent meal for a good price.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.