BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
Subway can be a good sandwich place, but it all depends on location. I have been to some unsanitary subways and also some clean ones. There are many sub choices to choose from as well as chips and cookies. Subway's prices have gone up in the past year or so which is disappointing, but it is still somewhat affordable.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I love Subways especially the foot long subs and they have different kinds of bread that you can get . I'm definitely going back because I love their subs . The people that work at Subways do awesome job they take their time making the sub sandwich to make sure they get it right I definitely would recommend this to anyone who love subs to check it out . And I love it because you can get gift cards from Subways
Juliana M.
Gosto muito dos lanches do Subway, principalmente porque em opção vegetariana, porém deixo a sugestão de aumentar os números de opções vegetariana. Em relação ao preço é um valor que vale pagar. Eu recomendo!I really like the Subway snacks, mainly because vegetarian option, but I leave the suggestion to increase the number of vegetarian options. Regarding the price is a value that is worth paying.I recommend!
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
Subway is my favorite place to eat. I go about once a month or more if I can afford it. The food is good, I always order the oven roasted chicken with mozzarella. The cons are sometimes the employees are just.. eh. But you never know if they're having a good day or not. Not much to complain about.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I absolutely love subway. You can't beat their salads and their sandwiches are always amazing as well. Always super fresh and a good alternative to McDonald's when I'm out and about. I've never had a single problem with any subway I've ever been to. I feel like sometimes the pricing is a little expensive but I guess you pay for the freshness.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Always try the sub of the month. The way I order is always get a foot long on cheesy Italian herb bread and then pick a meat flavor combo...get it grilled and loaded up with veggies. I have them cut it into thirds and I eat a third there and take the rest home. Doesn't last long...I usually make it a lunch and a dinner.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Like many of the sandwich chains, subway allows you to customize your sandwich to your liking. You pick the bread, cheese, meat, veggies, and sauces. A good way to eat a balanced meal. They offer a variety of choices at a great price. The only criticism I can find it make sure the sandwich maker uses gloves properly and washes their hands!
Doris H.
Subway sub sandwiches are so delicious! Whether you buy a 6 incher or a complete 12 incher, you're going to be satisfied. I love to go there at least twice a month. These sandwiches are always fresh and that's what keeps me going there. I would recommend these sandwiches to everyone.
Ali C.
Never had a bad experience with Subway in any state. It's convenient as I work directly next to a Subway so I eat there a lot if I have not packed a lunch or eaten before work. It's also nice that we get coupons sent periodically to our student mailboxes at my university for Subway.
Danielle S.
Tampa, FL
I love Subway and eat here very regularly! I love their breakfast menu and I really like how (at most locations) you can get it all day.
I do wish they had tried harder to keep their $5 footlong schtick intact because it was a great advertising campaign, as well as good for branding. I do understand costs have gone up over the years; however, competitors are giving comparable meals for cheaper now.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??