BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Brandy H.
Hallettsville, TX
I love their flat-bread sandwiches. you can't beat getting to choose your own ingredients AND bread. I just wish they would expand their meat selections.
Dominique B.
Oakland, CA
I like subway. I used to work at subway. My issue is how we are taught to be stingy with the food. Only a little bit of everything unless you want more.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love the blt, buffalo chicken, italian bmt. Inlove how they put whatever dressings you want sometimes two kinds and they load your sub full of veggies.
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO
I love their sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich with tons of veggies. the cookies are amazing and always have great customer service. very affordable
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Subway has delicious sandwiches. Whenever I don't have time to meal prep, Subway is the only place around my work that allows me to create a vegan meal.
Airah R.
Stamford, CT
I usually go to subway just to get a quick bite and still feel like its healthy. I really like how you can choose what you want, see how its being made.
Amanda D.
Richland, WA
My favorite sandwich is their egg white bacon and cheese! So good!! Plus now they have the deal of the day which is a different sandwich a day for a deal
Emilie R.
I like a lot of their sandwiches, im a vegetarian and feel like there is still a lot on the menu for me. I can easily go eat with my family in a subway.
Stefanie B.
Subway is good places to eat at and there good is so good and good quality and I go there few weeks when I can there so many topping you can pick from .
Excellent subway foot long .. i love the food and it's really make me full even just the half 😊. It's balance diet with all the vegies in it and yummy .
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??