BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I like it! So much to choose from. You can choose to eat light... or not lol. I like how they even have chicken noodle soup. And their cookies are so good!
Oriana R.
Me encanta, el carne y queso es mi favorito con todos los vegetales y salsas. La galleta de chocolate me encantaría probarla, me la han recomendado mucho.
Pang C.
Charlotte, NC
You must get the subway club! It's my absolute favorite! Their prices are super affordable and you can always expect service there to be fast and friendly.
Ashlee V.
I love subway because it is a healthier option than other fast food places. Sometimes the workers are a little rude, but it's worth it for the sandwiches.
Emily J.
Orlando, FL
I love Subway. I have eaten there countless times over my life and I live their healthy variety of choices to eat from. Definitely would always recommend.
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
Omg my first time getting a salad from here was today. That was a big salad I was so full and they had so much you could but in it and it was less than $6
Susy I.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my to go to when I’m done working out and starving and also I’m trying to keep the weight off it’s easy to eat clean and don’t feel bad afterwards
Caitlin C.
Demarest, NJ
It seems they have been going downhill, especially in their freshness. I used to love the grilled chicken but the last few times I went it was a bit slimy.
Sabrina G.
Haltom city, TX
Love subway with all my hungry heart, It's quick, nice And cheap. My favorite Sandwich are the turkey or chicken ones. I love the fact they're always fresh
Emily L.
Charleston, SC
I recently got my first Subway salad and it was better than most salads I've gotten I've gotten at sit down restaraunta. Will definitely go back for more.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??