BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
c p.
Rockford, IL
I really enjoy the fact that they give you the option to get your veggies on the side and you can put them on your sub when you get home the way you like.
Heather M.
Subway is fine. It is the cheapest somewhat healthy lunch I can get in a sort of dead neighborhood in Manhattan. It's nothing special but it does the job.
Ashley B.
Buffalo, NY
I've never had any problems at subway before. I ask the workers nicely for extra of this or that and they have no problem making my sub the way I want it.
Brittany K.
Subway is a great quick and healthy option when you’re on the go. I love the options of subs or salads. I wish they would incorporate wraps to their menu!
kristy r.
belleview , FL
My go-to sub from subway is always the steak and cheese. The issue is its one of the more pricey sub's and doesn't have very much meat. Very tastey though.
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
One of my favorite fast food restaurants. Very affordable and full of salad and good dressing. If u enjoy more "natural" sandwiches you must have a sub :3
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I like it! So much to choose from. You can choose to eat light... or not lol. I like how they even have chicken noodle soup. And their cookies are so good!
Caitlin C.
Demarest, NJ
It seems they have been going downhill, especially in their freshness. I used to love the grilled chicken but the last few times I went it was a bit slimy.
Emily J.
Orlando, FL
I love Subway. I have eaten there countless times over my life and I live their healthy variety of choices to eat from. Definitely would always recommend.
Ashlee V.
I love subway because it is a healthier option than other fast food places. Sometimes the workers are a little rude, but it's worth it for the sandwiches.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??