BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Love all the veggies and trying new things at subway. The price is slightly high for what you get, but it is a go to stop for picnics or next day lunches.
Renee L.
Fort Fairfield, ME
My son loves subway. It is nice to know that you can feed your children something that is healthy and fresh and they can pick what they want to have on it.
Samantha M.
Lynchburg , VA
Can't beat the price of Subway subs! They are fresh tasting and I don't feel guilty when I eat one. I like the fresh veggie options you can add to any sub.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
I love subway. I love my meatball sub it has great taste. I love the chicken soup it also has great taste. I go here often and its a great place to eat at.
june j.
i love subway, my favorite sandwich is the seafood delight on the flatbread. vegetables are always fresh and their app to order ahead of time is awesome!!
Katie E.
Lansdale, PA
Subway provides a healthier option to the typical sit-down or drive-thru restraunt. I love the quality you're guarenteed with everytime that you eat there.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
not the biggest fan. great taste, but i feel every time i eat it i get hungry right away. not very fulfilling. but the taste and prices are pretty awesome!
Heather M.
Subway is fine. It is the cheapest somewhat healthy lunch I can get in a sort of dead neighborhood in Manhattan. It's nothing special but it does the job.
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
I love their veggie sandwiches! They are always so filling. It can get pricey but I don't go very often. They have a great variety of items to choose from.
Oriana R.
Me encanta, el carne y queso es mi favorito con todos los vegetales y salsas. La galleta de chocolate me encantaría probarla, me la han recomendado mucho.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??