BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Missy W.
Sheffield, AL
I love Subway! My favorite is the sweet onion chicken teriyaki. It is so fresh, while also leaving my full and satisfied. I usually go at least once a week.
kandra w.
Lacey, WA
The blt is my go to double bacon and every vegetable other than jalapeños. And add some sweet onion and mayo with parmesan and pepper at the end and delishes
Senora S.
Lothian, MD
I haven't been here In a while but it's very good I only have one problem subways does not give you the required amount of meat they are supposed to give you
Vanessa L.
Subway is awesome they have alot to choose from and it's always fresh and you make your own sub so that is very cool for thoes picky eaters like my children
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
My boyfriend loves subway. I don't mind them once in awhile for a change of pace and it's nice to get decent food and not greasy fast food for decent priced.
sharon p.
I love going and eating at Subway. They prepare the food quickly and efficiently. With all the choices of ingredients, the combinations for subs is awesome!
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I like their six inch sub's they're only three dollars and they have a different one everyday lol they also have their meatball sub's those are really good.
Danielle M.
Melbourne, FL
get a lot of coupons for subway. veggies are always fresh and crunchy. sometimes the bread is a little hard, but thats easily fixed by asking for a new loaf.
Ashley Z.
United States
Love going here!! Everything is always fresh and you can pretty much create your sandwhich the way you like it. The staff is always friendly and easy going.
Kristina L.
Dagmar, MT
Subway is my favorite place to go for a fast meal. They have so many options and you can feel good about eating there stuff unlike a lot of fast food places.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.