BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Brittney L.
Painesville
 Always makes food my way and uses fresh meats that i choose they are priced perfect and i go anytime i can afford wich is often cause they are so inexpensive
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
This was my first job ever and I was there for 2 years and never got tired of it! I still crave it at least once a week and it's definitely a healthy option
Angela D.
Pueblo, CO
I love subway. It really helps me with my diet and I get to choose different sandwiches to make. There are endless possibilites. They also have good prices.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
This is a really great place to get food! I go there every once in a while and get a sub and eat it on the go! I also love the personal mini pizza they make!
Marlene B.
Tampa, FL
I love Subway. It's a great alternative to everything else fast food. My go to is a Subway Melt with Lays Original chips and a double chocolate chip cookie.
Rachel S.
Schererville, IN
Love Subway! I love their sandwiches and coupons. It sometimes is expensive. Sometimes I have gotten veggies that are not fresh. Most of the time it is good.
Emily C.
Grand Blanc, MI
I always get a tuna sub from Subway and love it every time! They always have fresh veggies and meat. And if you're in the mood for soup they have that also.
Melissa C.
Avery, TX
For me Subway is a fast nutrious meal on the go, and I need that at times. Fresh veggies on a great sandwich are always good. The pizza isn't too bad either.
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
Most favorite sandwich place! My only gripe is, they have gotten quite expensive.. remember when it was their $5 footlong? Not it's more of a $10 foot long..
sharon p.
I love going and eating at Subway. They prepare the food quickly and efficiently. With all the choices of ingredients, the combinations for subs is awesome!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.