BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Brooke P.
Grandview, TN
its so healthy for me and east to eat on the go. Or put away for later. My favorite meat is the grilled chicken breast. and my favorite bread is the honey oat.
Dani
Havelock, NC
Subway is usually my go to fast food place since I'm not a big fan of other unhealthy options. The sweet onion chicken teriyaki is my regular sandwich I order.
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
I used to really like subway until I started buying my subs from Wegmans. They are cheap but they are also pretty small and the bread is very squishy or soft.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
I love subway I always get a foot long and split it with my boyfriend I love how they never get them wrong because your standing right there while they make it
Caillean C.
Me and my boyfriend usually go every Friday when their sub of the day is Tuna. We've never had a problem with the food, just some of the staff is usually rude
Jill C.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm a Subway lover!!! I almost try all their Subs!!! But my one Subs to go and favorite is the steak and cheese always with mayonnaise and sweet onions .Yummy
Taylor B.
Jackson, MI
I love subway! I miss the buffalo chicken at subway, but I love the flat bread. Subway has the best pickles and I love that you can build your own sandwich.
Taylor L.
I love Subway, they almost always have friendly workers. I like that you watch them make your food and create your own meal. And they're quick with doing it.
Emily C.
Grand Blanc, MI
I always get a tuna sub from Subway and love it every time! They always have fresh veggies and meat. And if you're in the mood for soup they have that also.
Vanessa L.
Subway is awesome they have alot to choose from and it's always fresh and you make your own sub so that is very cool for thoes picky eaters like my children
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??