BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Miranda E.
Very awesome sub shop. I probably hit this up 1 time a week just because of school and always on the run. I'd say the price is about right for what you receive.
Fatima Q.
Love how fresh everything is and how they make the bread, although the chicken needs some work but I love that they have lots of variations and it's inexpensive
Patricia C.
Subway is my favorite. The workers always satisfy your sandwich needs. It's the healthiest choice I could pick in my small town. My 2 year old loves it as well!
Jaylea T.
Ada, OK
So many different options for you to choose from. Always very clean atmosphere! Food is ALWAYS fresh. The only con I would have is the lines are always so long.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
Great quality sandwiches at a low price. I eat subway at least once a week . They send out coupons once a week to my cell phone for great deals on combinations.
Thayra F.
Love subway, love sandwiches and that italian bread its amazing! Also the salads are really good and fresh, its the perfect option for grab a healty fast lunch!
Amanda M.
I love that you get to build your own sandwiches and put just about anything on there. My favorite item from subway is there cookies! I go every Monday for them
Kate C.
one of the healthier fast food options, as a vegetarian I like this one- Would highly recommend this to friends, will purchase from here again in the future. :)
Our family loves subway. I think the only thang I would change is the size of the cup for soup!! It's a small cup for a large price. Maybe just a little bigger.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR
I love subway on the go alway tons of veggies and meat to choose from and there always coming out with new sandwiches and each day of the week they have a deal
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.