BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
My favorite sandwich store! Everything is always so fresh and delicious! The best place to satisfy your sandwich needs.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I like subway. I find them fresh and good. Everytime i go to the mall i always choose subway over anyother fast food there is. It is also cheap and clean. My favorite bread is herbs and cheese break. I love it. Will take subway any day for sure. :::::)
Veronica M.
I love that Subway is so healthy and that you can watch them do it. However, it can be really nerve-wracking to customize your food because they expect you to be familiar with the entire process (the type of bread, sauce, which items are extra $),
Tammy M.
Ceres, CA
Love how convenient it is to get their sandwiches and it's a great alternative to fast food, always fresh and tasty.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
t’s been a longstanding tradition for many in the fast food review industry that Subway, while portrayed for years as a healthy alternative/savior of the industry, actually isn’t that good at all (taste or nutritionally). Try taking a picture of the sub you just bought and make it look Instagram worthy. Really try, and you’ll have a hell of a time, even in the best lighting. But Subway is starting to change their perception by bringing quality ingredients to the forefront. Chicken, raised without antibiotics are now in the forefront. Originally a long term goal, Subway has introduced Rotisserie-Style Chicken this week, sans antibiotic induced chicken. This premium option doesn’t take the place of the current chicken offering (which itself is going antibiotic free in April), but is offered in addition. We picked up a Rotisserie-Style Chicken sub to see how it stacks up.
VE-1100764 Robert A.
I love Subway. I pretty much eat it everyday. I have a walking distance Subway from work. We go everyday walking to Subway for lunch. There sandwiches are so delicious. The prices are great. But the most important thing is that there sandwiches are so healthy. I have noticed a difference in my weight because I don't go and eat fast foods that are not healthy for you. I love Subway because there's a selection of sandwiches so you won't get bored eating the same sandwich. I recommend people going to Subway is they are trying to loose weight because it really helps you loose weight.
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL
Some days are better than others here. Some days you go and the bread will taste fresh and soft and other days it may be hard. I tend to get the roasted chicken. Some days it is really good and some it tastes like rubber. It's not very consistent. The staff is always very friendly though and the place is always clean.
Eridel R.
one of them is best sandwiches and American rolls, has excellent ingredients and a rich meat and bread, the waiting time is very short and special seasons very good, excellent for an evening with friends, a date or family gathering
Marlee M.
Springfield , OH
I love their subs and salads. I signed up for their text club and I go all the time because they send me such good coupons. It's great tasting and good quality.
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
When I need a fresh start to the week of bad eating, Subway is where I go. Veggie sub is my back on track, go to fast food. It makes me feel all healthy inside.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.