BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amber J.
Orland, CA
Subway is a really good sandwich shop all there bread and meat abd veggies are all fresh and you can watch them make the San which right in front of you the way you want ut.
Marlene J.
Three words: tuna and honey oat. So freaking good you pick your own stuff pretty healthy at an affordable price amazing cookies! Defiantly give t a try if you haven't put a twist on the regular sandwich
Lacey M.
Subway is okay if I want a sub and I don't feel like driving far. Its definetetly not my first pick for subs. Their meat quality is not that great and you barely get any meat on your subs.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
My favorite sub from Subway is their meatball subs. The sauce is thick and rich. The meatballs are a decent size and tender. They have a homemade taste despite being cooked from frozen.
Jocelin g.
I LOVE their sandwiches, especially the oven roasted chicken on flat bread!! I love how they have always have fresh vegetables and how I can see the food being prepared in front of me.
Erica J.
Ontario, CA
Always perfectly made. I guess that is, in part, to the fact that you're standing there telling them what to do. That said, still great sandwiches. And I love free cookie Tuesday.
Kelly B.
Canisteo, NY
The bread is usually more than a day old. They don't put enough meat on it. You ask for (for example) extra bacon and they give you ONE extra piece. Would recommend not going.
Sierra P.
Subway is a great place. You get to fix your sandwich the way you want it. I go probably once every two weeks. It's a good place to go. And it is a affordable place to eat
Jazzy J.
Long Beach, CA
I always end up getting Italian herb and cheese with lettuce tomatoes ham turkey bacon avocado on top salt and pepper and vinegar and oil I also end up giving some Doritos and some misses fix the ones that I told you about
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA
If I could, I would eat Subway everyday!! I get the spicy italian foot long on flatbread!!! Love it, it's so good! I love that you can basically build your own sub
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.