BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
We love Subway! We like their daily deals too. It always fresh & delicious. My favorite is the Italian BMT and my husband likes the Meatball Sub. But they are all good and delicious!
Cayla S.
Beaver, PA
Healthy food that is made fast. You can customize your order so you know exactly what is going into your meal. There are a lot of different options as well for a great price.
Heather B.
Grand Rapids, OH
Subway is a great place for a wide variety of somewhat "healthy" food. I love how you can personalize everything, even though a lot of restaurants have awful sandwich artists.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
Subway is an amazing place to sit down and eat or even have a small meal. I really enjoy stopping by to grab the turkey sub sandwich. I would recommend this place to everyone
meu marido ama subway.
aprendi a gostar com ele. sempre ganhamos cupons de desconto e vamos
adoramos as promocoes e os precos otimos sem contar o sabor qie e muito bom mesmo
Janelle S.
I love Subway!! My twelve year old son love being about to have his sandwich fixed just the way he likes it and fresh. The fact that it's family budget friendly is the biggest plus.
Sarah H.
Visalia, CA
Subway is a quick and healthy option and their sandwiches are always so good and fresh. Subway is also starting to put in drive-throughs to make it a lot faster and easier
Billie A.
Caddo Mills, TX
We have a subway in our town new in our town. I usually have bacon sandwiches but I want mind very well done and they go out of their way to make sure orders are just right
Hila B.
Haifa , Israel
I love to eat at Subway.
I thing its perfect for anyone no matter what you love to eat!☺️
And if you want to take food quickly to work/school etc. it is the place for you!
Rossy G.
Miami
The Subway sandwiches are the best Street sandwiches that I've eaten in my life (say street because my mom are also real good haha) going to Subway whenever I can and step it really well.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.