BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Subway
I strongly disagree with the prices. One sandwich doesn't even get you full. And the prices are outrageous. The sandwiches don't even have alot in them to be worth 15 plus dollars
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
Yum I live to go here. I like to go here instead of always taking my kids to a fridge through. I bit more Healthy than always eating grease. Good quality nice and clean place to eat
Sarah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like to grab Subway to go for lunch or dinner. They have pretty good sandwich deals, but I kind of think the chips are overpriced. I love Subway as a whole, but think it's hit or miss, depending on the location.
Mingy V.
South Gate, CA
I really love subway mostly for its food however at times the employees aren't so great since they try to speed by you even though you're still not done with adding to your order.
Kate H.
Long Beach, CA
Always have a great experience here. Quick and helpful service every time. Great weekly deals. And healthy options that are great for lunch. They even serve breakfast food too.
Kristen F.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Subway is a staple to me. It's always consistent, they are the same wherever you go, the basics always stay and it's a fairly healthy option when on the go...if you pick a healthy sub....
Kylar O.
Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy this right here is my all time favorite!! So delicious and inexpensive! Great value along with great flavor! What's not to love ??? I'm just saying try this if you haven't ! EAT FRESSSSHHH
Heather B.
Grand Rapids, OH
Subway is a great place for a wide variety of somewhat "healthy" food. I love how you can personalize everything, even though a lot of restaurants have awful sandwich artists.
Hilary H.
Sharon, PA
Sub's are good, I usually get a few different ones. Meatball, Italian, or the cold cut. There broccoli cheese soup is really good too! Also those chocolate chip cookies! Yum!
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
We love Subway! We like their daily deals too. It always fresh & delicious. My favorite is the Italian BMT and my husband likes the Meatball Sub. But they are all good and delicious!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??