BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Alexandria H.
I love the pizzas they have at subway. I would recommend it for anyone and I love that you can add anything to the pizza. It's reasonably priced and a new favorite
Otilia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love hou pick exactly what you want and watch them make it right in front of you. Very healthy choice for someone trying to lose weight, as my self, and trying to cut out greasy foods
Gladys N.
It's one of my favorite fast food places, specifically my favorite for sandwiches, its serving way with centimeters I love it! So there is no abuse of the proper portion.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Love subway. There is so many options to choose from. Love that they always wash their hands after using register or whatever and then put gloves on. That's so great!
Haley C.
Prescott, Ar
I feel like subway tries to keep up with Quiznos and other Sandwhuch shops but they don't have near the selections or flavors that the other shops provide. Pretty boring sandwich shop.
Samantha G.
Fargo, ND
It is decently healthy for a fast food place and it tastes great. I like the sandwiches and the service is great. My favorite are the flatbread sandwiches and they are a decent price.
Joy S.
Maysville, NC
I always receive fresh great tasting subs. I love the Italian Herb Bread. I never put condiments on my sub as I love to taste all the layers of cheese, meat, and veggies by themselves.
charisse w.
Hayward, WI
I'm a vegetarian and having many fast food places only serving meat in their items, subway ggives me the option of having a vegetable sub which is always great! And the subs are amazing.
Lindsay B.
I could eat this healthy option of fast food every day. I love their daily sandwich deals and the options of how I can dress my sandwich. The meals are great and light meal option for a quick lunch break from work.
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
I love subway- everything is usually so fresh!. The only thing that bugs me and sometimes irritates me- is that in some Subways, the person is like counting how many slices of a certain veggie they're adding to your sub
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??