BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Heather C.
Rome
The best fast food ever .food is made right in front of you always has fresh bread and cookies and produce and I love everything the stores are always clean and kept up and staff is wonderful
Alysa G.
Potosi
Love subway can have your sandwiches made however you want. The worked are always very nice and it has a great atmosphere would defiantly recommend subway if your in a hurry and on the go!
Mae M.
Franklin, OH
When I'm being a little more health conscious, I go for a fresh veggie sub dripping with that fantastic onion dressing. The chicken teriyaki is another favorite. Since they regularly send coupons in the mail, I eat at Subway a couple of times a month on average.
Emily Z.
Portland, OR
I love all the different options for sandwiches from the base Sandwich being different to the amount of sauces available. I'm a big sauce person so I love to experiment with what they have!
Amy F.
Wingate
Subway is a good place to get a sub on the go. They have a variety of sandwich options and plenty of fresh vegs. Some of the sandwiches are not alway worth their value.
Rhea A.
I love subway. Never have I gotten a sandwich I didn't like. I mean how could I when I get to customize it 100%. They have healthy choices too which I absolutely love. And they aren't super expensive and greasy
Johnna S.
Holly Hill, FL
OH MY FREAKING GAWD I LOVE SUBWAY SO MUCH ITS SO SIMPLE YET SO DELICIOUS AND CHEAP AND HEALTHY at least for me cause I always just get a veggie sub on a flatbread
Allie P.
Evans, GA
Their egg white subs are my favorite. Low calorie and fat options. Great for macro counting. Flavor is always good and Their prices are the best out of all sub shops
Jessica S.
Philadelphia, PA
The chicken teriyaki sub is the best sandwich I've ever had. I work right near a subway, and it is my lunch go to place every time! There is so much variety, and I always was welcomed with good customer service. Love subway!!
Jacqui S.
Subway is the best fast food place. Its fresh, tastes great, a lot of variety and the price is good. Plus they always send out coupons. I eat here at least once a week.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??