BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Aurora V.
Salt Lake City, UT
This also depends on exactly where you go some have frostbite on their veggies which I just walk out as soon as I see that I like to see my food really fresh but employees are very nice no matter where I've gone so far
Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
I go to subway every game day, which is twice a week. They always make the sub just how you want it, and its pretty cheap for the quality of the food. Its always fresh and and smells really good.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I'm actually going to subway later today . I love subway they have so many different options to choose from and everything is fresh! Make your sandwich just how you like it.
Alexandria T.
Mobile, AL
I love subway but they should send out more coupons. They have multiple locations where I do not have to go out of my way to get it. There prices could be lower though. I would get it much more.
Alexandra P.
Hialeah, FL
I love the subs that they make in Subway. What i love the most is that you can customize you sub just the way you like. It's the best place to eat what you really want when it comes to fast food.
Yasmin V.
I really like going. The wait, most of the time isn't too long. I go once in a while when I'm in the mood for sandwiches. It's really nice! It's clean. It's really nice.
Esperanza R.
Really come on this is the best place to go especially when you have baseball practice or you don't want to cook dinner. I love my chicken breast on my Italian bread. Getting hungry just thinking about it...lol
Damiesha B.
Little Rock, AR
The incredible deals are perfect for a college student like myself. I visit Subway about twice a month. My favorite item is the foot long tuna on wheat bread for about $7.00. The food is always made fresh right in front of you. I recommend ordering at Subway.
Kailen A.
Benton
Although Subway can be expensive at times for just a sandwhich and chips, you can't help but love it. After I get the "subway" smell I automatically crave it. Not to mention, those cookies though
Michelle G.
Temple, GA
Absolutely love subway! Their salads, flat bread breakfasts are my favorites! Always always fresh! If in the mood for a sub the sweet onion chicken teriyaki and spicy Italian are my favorites
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??