BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Leann M.
As a person who had a family member that worked as a subway manager. I've never seen people mess up, be rude, or not have a messy workplace. It's always been clean, tight, and and good happy environment as it should be. I always have to spend a little extra since I combine two sandwiches into one from eating so much as a kid. But that doesn't bother me since it's worth the extra $$.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Eat at Subway quite often because it's one of the only restaurants in the small town where I live. Love the fresh ingredients and free cookie day! I wish Subway would make more vegetarian/vegan options available across the US and not just in California and South Florida. That would bring in a whole new demographic.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
I'm not afta of subway, they have okay prices. But not for the food, or quality. I feel they give you to much bread and not enough meet, and there veggies are not very fresh. I can go to the grocery and get everything and make it cheaper and it be better. I like other places like firehouse subs, or penn station. I also do t like how the place is run amd the people they hire
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
As far as fast food chains go, this one is pretty decent health wise as there are more options to cut out fat and carbs!
I really enjoy the veggie meat option being raised vegetarian it's a bit of comfort food for me! I also enjoy that you can get the sandwiches toasted for days you need warm food in your belly!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I like subway it's a sandwich that allows you to custom make your order or make changes to sandwiches on the menu they now offer breakfast sandwiches as well & if you can't afford the $7-$12 footlong sandwiches they have 6inch sandwiches and also monthly deals on different foot longs that cost just five dollars.
Christina D.
Toledo, OH
The subs are made to order fresh, not sitting waiting for customers to select them. The bread is the first thing you smell when you enter the restaurant. I appreciate being allowed to choose the toppings I enjoy for each sub i purchase. The customer is responsible for their own level of healthy while creating their sub and choosing toppings. The cookies are always super soft and fresh! Oatmeal raisin are the absolute best!
PE-0008491, Stephanie M.
Doral, FL
I love it especially the one that comes with tuna stuffing is very tasty try it, the food is very very good also I like it because I like it as time and you have the pleasure to choose which vegetable you want that you want to add to your bread and that not, besides Can recharge the drink and I love it very much because the food is very healthy.
Linn H.
The Subways around me are hit or miss as far as service based on which location you go to. The one near my job is always wonderful food and service!!!The one near my house.. is always bad service and bad food. The one near my church... wonderful food but sub par service. Price is always great though!
Kate K.
Love having a healthier alternative to other fast food, but confused on why some stuff is so expensive. Veggies don't always look super fresh. $8 for a salad just seems silly to me. $5 foot longs aren't always a thing either which is sad. I feel it should be a flat price always, and not change based on the month.
Morgan S.
The only reason I took a star away from subway is the prices. I love the food and I feel that it is amazing quality. I always get turkey breast sandwiches on the whole wheat bread. Their bread is the best I've ever had! Also their cookies are amazing. It is easy to spend a lot of money at subway when you're on a lunch break budget.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.