BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lizbeth S.
Tyler, TX
subways is one of the best place to go and eat there have fresh food and you can see the working when they puuting on your food. but one thing I don't like it that they onl have two people working
Brittany C.
Subway has really good subs. You can customize your subs which is amazing. You can add as much veggies as your heart wants. Also add whatever dressings you want.
Jaleesa H.
San Antonio, TX
I adore subway! I find that I'm not really adventurous when it comes to sandwich choices but that is fine with me. THe only complaint I have is that when ordering a salad, the meat is very skimpy.
angie h.
new bern, NC
i do like subway for a quick sub, not my favorite though. prices are ok when theyre running a special but if not combo meals seem pretty pricy. basic quality nothing special
cheri R.
Pocatello, ID
Cheri R I love subway because you can have a sandwich anyway you want it .My favorite sandwich is the Club its always fresh and you can have what on it. Four times a month
Nata M.
Philadelphia, PA
Sometimes the attention is not so good, the food is great, the breads look fresh every time I go, some of the vegetables dont look good, the meat is nice and the sauces fine.
Nikki F.
Always will be a subway fan. Love the varieties in cheeses and breads they have. Great for vegetarians as well! Plus their cookies are so good ūüėćūüėćūüėć also really loving how some places now have drive thrus!
Samantha A.
Kansas City, MO
I love subway I find it to be relatively inexpensive and very good it is also pretty healthy depending on what you get which is great because not very many fast food places are on the healthy side
Katie B.
Subway is always good every time I go. Never a band meal. Always quick and if a foot long doesn't cover you the drinks and chips or cookies will! Also love the new wraps!
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I'm actually going to subway later today . I love subway they have so many different options to choose from and everything is fresh! Make your sandwich just how you like it.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.