BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Katie M.
Irving, TX
Love when this restaurant has the $5 foot long! I have always gotten what I wanted from them. I also love that I can ise the points I earn to get free sandwiches
Candace H.
I like stopping in for a quick sandwich when I am out of town for work. Locations are easy to find and products are consistent. I wish that the bread was not so thick, sometimes makes the contents disappear.
Kristin T.
Cleveland, OH
I am vegetarian so I like that I can get a variety of vegetables for a sub or a salad. Sometimes they aren't very fresh or the size of the sub varies, but most of the time it is good. I also think you are getting a good amount of food for the price.
Lindsey C.
Armuchee, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SUBWAY!!!! MY FAVORITE IT THE ITALIAN HERBS AND CHEESE WITH TURKEY AND PEPPER JACK. I GO AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK BECAUSE WE HAVE IT AT MY SCHOOL AND CAN USE OUR CAMPUS BUCKS TO BUY OUR MEALS.
Kaitlin F.
I go to Subway for food that is quick and fresh, and I always enjoy the many options. 4 stars because the prices just seem to keep going up without any more value for what you pay.
Gabriella R.
I love subway!! It's delicious and makes you feel a little healthier for picking subway over other fried food options . They always have the kind of sub I'm looking for and I like all the vegi options :)
Patrice M.
Cleveland, TN
Subway is fast and convient. The food is affordable even though the prices have increased lately. The vegetable are fresh, the bread is good, sometimes wonder about the quality of the cheeses and meats.
Deyonna J.
Bridgeport, CT
Their turkey it great , some of their working just put the sandwich together when other be more about what the customers want and how they want it , their meatball sub the be putting to much sauce on it
Kahlei S.
Greensburg, PA
Love subway, love being able to see everything being made in front of me never met one unhappy workers an they seem to always have a smile also super affordable I will go here till the end of time as long as it stays this way
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
I believe subways quality of meat is very poor. I will sometimes get a veggie sub - but there is something up with the veggies as well. Overall I believe it's due to poor product.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??