BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jordy T.
Tollesboro, KY
i visit subway often. I am always satisfied with the food and service I receive. My go to sandwich is a ham on white bread with American cheese, lightly toasted and topped with lettuce and mustard.
Kaitlin F.
I go to Subway for food that is quick and fresh, and I always enjoy the many options. 4 stars because the prices just seem to keep going up without any more value for what you pay.
Sarah M.
It sounds weird, but my favorite is turkey, pepperoni, pepper jack (toasted, duh) with bell peppers and sweet onion sauce. It's the only thing I get anymore, you have to try it! Plus there cookies are bomb
Nayeli L.
Houston , TX
I am always up for a sandwich from subway. My favorite is the chicken bacon ranch sandwich. The only thing missing on their food is seasoning and flavor. Those cookies are awesome though.
Liz
I love Subway. The fact that I can customize my sandwich and don't have to pick a predetermined one is awesome. They're located everywhere so I know I can get a quick and healthy lunch no matter where I am.
Lesley T.
Pharr, TX
I recommend the six inch chicken teriyaki sandwich and I get the combo because it is $6 which I think is very good price for a meal subway is also always fresh and they have different specials all the time
Lindsey C.
Armuchee, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SUBWAY!!!! MY FAVORITE IT THE ITALIAN HERBS AND CHEESE WITH TURKEY AND PEPPER JACK. I GO AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK BECAUSE WE HAVE IT AT MY SCHOOL AND CAN USE OUR CAMPUS BUCKS TO BUY OUR MEALS.
Kristin T.
Cleveland, OH
I am vegetarian so I like that I can get a variety of vegetables for a sub or a salad. Sometimes they aren't very fresh or the size of the sub varies, but most of the time it is good. I also think you are getting a good amount of food for the price.
Candace H.
I like stopping in for a quick sandwich when I am out of town for work. Locations are easy to find and products are consistent. I wish that the bread was not so thick, sometimes makes the contents disappear.
Katie M.
Irving, TX
Love when this restaurant has the $5 foot long! I have always gotten what I wanted from them. I also love that I can ise the points I earn to get free sandwiches
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.