BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Nikita C.
Subway is a good sandwich/sub place! They are reasonably priced. Subway has lots of options and are expanding their menu. I would give it a try! They have a rewards program too which is nice. I would recommend it.
Catherine C.
It really depends on which location you go to on whether or not it will be any good. I have had good subway and bad. However, it seems to be more so on the bad side lately. I don't eat it anymore because here recently it hasn't been very fresh. But like I said location has a lot to do with it.
Ashli A.
['Corp Christi', 'TX'], TX
Subway is a healthy option for lunch when I don't feel like eating other fast food chains . My fav is wheat with turkey pepper jack lettuce black olives and mayo
Nicole S.
Astoria, NY
Service could be better but it's the food is good and the read is always fresh. I go once every couple of weeks and get the buffalo chicken which actually has a good flavor, would recommend for fast food on the go.
Katherine R.
San Diego, CA
I always think getting a subway sandwich is a good idea, especially when you don't want greasy food. Yeah, it's still fast food, but at least there's vegetables!
Konica R.
Randallstown, MD
I don't usually go to subway but I do love a good flatbread sandwich from them. The food is definitely good quality and is worth it. The raspberry cheesecake cookie is delicious too.
Jasmin H.
Richmond, VA
Best sub restaurant I've ever been to! They have any ingredients that you want and would like. You can order anything from there. Very good quality tasting food.
Jackeline P.
San Diego
Good meal when you are on a rush, as every fast food restaurant, needs more variety of meals, healthy meals and change a bit they're products ones on a while, they've using same products since I remember...
Aquirry J.
Carnegie, PA
I work near a subway and it's so good and healthy and convenient. Plus they always have deals so it's good and easy going on my pockets. I don't eat pork answer Subway offers quite a few options for my taste.
Sigma P.
La Palma , CA
I like subway. We can get health and yummy sandwich here. There are a variety of sandwiches that we get in Subway. We go there most often. This not at all expensive and I believe there are couples they offer most of the times.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??