BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Barbara S.
West Chazy, NY
It's a fresh, tasty, and healthy alternative to regular fast food. One of the Subway restaurants in my city has a drive thru and makes buying it even more convenient.
Natalie R.
La Puente, CA
If you love building your own anything then when choosing a place to eat, Subway is a perfect choice. Anything from a 6inch sub to a 5 dollar foot long, subway offers a variety of choices to satisfy your cravings.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
Love this place. They are stingy with the meat but the sandwich taste good and it is a pretty decent price. We dont go here often just as a treat once in a while.
Kelly H.
El Campo, TX
love the daily sandwich deals. our local subway workers know us well and know how we like our sanwiches. if there is something wrong with them they like for us to let them know but have never had anything wrong.
Christina P.
Cape Coral, FL
Subway is my absolutely favorite fast food chain. Their subs are delicious, as I always make my own and I love it. The $5 meals of the day are what I always order!
Angelica J.
Brunswick, ME
Good sandwiches if you need something quick and cheap. I usually get the flatbread which I love, but I wish they had a few more veggies and vegetarian options because their vegetarian sandwiches are pretty limited.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I love that they are not expensive and is affordable. I love the Tuna sandwich especially when it is toasted soo good. The sandwiches are soo big that its enough for me for the entire day.
Naomi O.
Chula Vista , CA
I love subway!!! There are a variety of meats or anything u want to put inside your sandwich. It is a very healthy and delicious way to eat out. I got there often!
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Subway is my top knotch place for subs like literally they have the best subs my favorite sub is thr Italian bmt with jalapeno peppers and banana peppers and on a usual day I would eat the meatball pepperoni melt. Mmmmmm delicious.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
I love me some subway ūüėć my favorite subs at the moment are the Italian hero and the spicy Italian. It's an affordable lunch and healthy at the same time. And they usually have good service to.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.