BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Cherin D.
Best sandwich place! Decent prices, and a huge selection on sandwiches. I love how you can choose whether or not you want something toasted or just warmed, the variety of breads they offer and how they always have a "special" sandwich.
Suzie B.
Roscoe, SD
I could eat Subway every day honestly. They really have something for any mood I'm in. There's only a handful of sandwiches I really like, but I love trying all the new ones. 10/10 would live off of Subway if I could!
Rápido, prático e delicioso! Adoro esses sanduiches, são saudáveis e você pode montar como quiser. Gosto muito da praticidade e rapidez de como são feitos. Quando quero comer um lanche diferente, sempre vou no Subway.
Angela W.
Renton, WA
I love Subway. I like having a fresh sandwich that has all the things I like on it. It's reasonably priced and it always tastes just the way I like it. I will be a Subway Sandwich fan, probably for the res of my life.
Baraa A.
Buffalo, NY
Whenever I am on the look out for something that will fill me up and is worth the cost, I always turn to subway. The choices that they have, allows you to get a different sub everything. You cant go wrong with subway
Kelly H.
El Campo, TX
love the daily sandwich deals. our local subway workers know us well and know how we like our sanwiches. if there is something wrong with them they like for us to let them know but have never had anything wrong.
Christina P.
Cape Coral, FL
Subway is my absolutely favorite fast food chain. Their subs are delicious, as I always make my own and I love it. The $5 meals of the day are what I always order!
Natalie R.
La Puente, CA
If you love building your own anything then when choosing a place to eat, Subway is a perfect choice. Anything from a 6inch sub to a 5 dollar foot long, subway offers a variety of choices to satisfy your cravings.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
Love this place. They are stingy with the meat but the sandwich taste good and it is a pretty decent price. We dont go here often just as a treat once in a while.
Jen G.
Athens, OH
The new multigrain flatbread is SO GOOD. It's soft & has a great taste to it. I also love knowing that it's a healthier option than the normal bread choices I used to get. It's become part my new regular order!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??