BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Cailynn C.
Sauk Centre, MN
I love the food, its always fresh and delicious and the sand which is huge I usually get to the one half and I'm full. Its deffinately a big amount for what you pay.
Lesa P.
My office eats from Subway at least once a week. The prices are good but the food could use a little revamping. Sometimes it is like the vegetables have been frozen.
Wendy L.
I would never eat this but because my job doesn't have many food options near me I'd get this. Service is slow and my food is always super sloppy. This use to be $5 for a foot long but now it's $5.50-$6 for a half? Crazy....
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
The best thing that has ever been around would go to subway I just love it ! There's nothing bad to say about it everything is so tasty and the working space is so clean ! Would I go again ? Yes I will I always go !! I love this place !!!!
Kathleen L.
Stephenville, TX
The subways that I've been to the employees are always very nice and respectful and they always greet me at the door. I think subway is pretty affordable and the quality of the food is great. Everything is always fresh.
Lori G.
La Monte , MO
Love, love, love subway! They always have great food. It's cheapish. Super healthier then most choices. Sometimes service isn't always the best but that happens. But I still love the food.
Adelinne W.
Forest Hills, NY
To start off the sandwiches are so healthy and so good. The prices are amazing. There are so many options to choose from. I go at least once a week. The prices are amazing it is so affordable, every bite is worth it.
Pamela C.
Villa Rica, GA
I frequently eat at Subway due to the convenience and freshness of the meal. You can't get quality food with your daily veggies, protein anywhere else. My favorite Subway item is the Steak n Cheese on wheat...yummm!
Terri W.
Hibbing, MN
I enjoy their subs like chicken subs of all kinds. I like their salads also. The service is very good also. When they had pizzas i also liked them. They have a good variety of all things.
Amber W.
Subway is a great, healthy option if you are one the go! While lunch meats may not be the healthiest thing to eat there are plenty of salads and fresh vegetable options to choose from at Subway! Their tuna is my go to!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.