BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lindsey L.
Subway is always one of our top choices when my husband and I can't decide where to eat (I know the age old struggle amirite?) it's fast, easy, and in comparison to other fast food options it's a little healthier. Win win win.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
My only complaint about Subway, is they need togged a Gluten Free option so we can take the whole family in to get a sandwhich. Most other stores have accommodated those with this particular food allergy, it's time subway did too.
Jessie R.
Vicksburg, MS
I love the subs here perfect lunch break anytime get it made fresh and exactly how you want it. My favorite is the meatball marinara or the cold cut combo or oven roasted chicken their all so good I can't pick just one favorite!!!
Yaritssa N.
Jersey City, NJ
Subway has to be one of my favorite fast food places because they do your sandwiches right in fronf of you, and their service is really fast, it is healthy and also affordable since they always have some deals/coupons going on.
Sarah H.
Watertown, SD
For me Subway tends to be a summer place to eat, nothing like fresh veggies and a cool sandwich when its HOT outside. During the summer, we visit at least a couple times per month and can usual feed both of us for around $15!
Cheryl S.
Glade Valley, NC
My goto place when I'm eating healthy or not. I love I can make a sub or salad anyway I want. They have even made subs for me using eggs vs bread an they were amazing.
Jennifer O.
Katy, TX
Love subway! I love that you can order a healthy sandwich any way you want it and watch it be made right in front of you! Always fresh and tasty! My only complaint are the lines and how it ng it takes at times to get through the line. Definitely worth the wait though ;)
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Always stop buy to get their meal of the day which is so affordable and delicious! Although, they should switch up the sandwiches so customers can get a taste of almost every sandwich they have.
Nayelli C.
N Smithfield, RI
I love subway salads. My favorite is the double chicken salad with olive oil and vinegar. I love that I have that option instead of just dressing. If they have siracha sauce I am a happy camper.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
I really like subway. They have some thing even for my picky kids. Not to mention, at least the stores in omaha have Goodrich ice cream! Doesn't dent the pocket book too much, and it's decently healthy.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??