BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Beverly N.
Subway has fresh sandwiches, and I love all of the veggies you can add on. The sides are mostly chips, though. Not too healthy. I also wish you didn't smell like a sandwich when you leave the store. Overall, pretty good value, and the food tastes good. My sister loves the cookies, but I think they taste a bit like the store smells.....like sandwiches.
Marlena S.
Subway's is good for a quick, meal-on-the-go but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the healthiest option. It's all processed meat & cheese. The only fresh things are the veggies. I wouldn't recommend eating here more than once a week at best. And even then try to choose something with turkey, no cheese and veggies. They also now have a rewards card/app with a point system.
Megan H.
I’m a sandwich person! I’m also a bread person, haha 😆 I love subway sandwiches. My go to is a club on wheat with tomatoes, spinach, cucumbers, bell peppers and a little mayo. But my favorite thing... I get the hash browns and have them add egg, bell peppers, jalapeños and cheese (pop it in the microwave) then top it off with ranch!! So good!!
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really enjoy going to subway!  It's really convenient to make a sandwich and take on the run and not feel bad about all the unhealthy grease that usually comes with other fast foods.  But unfortunately I had to take into account how confusing it can be to understand why some subways will take a coupon and some won't.  I mean I understand it's a franchise but it just makes it difficult in trying to figure out which ones will take a coupon.  Also I am slightly upset at how high their prices are compared to a couple of years ago.  I feel like $5.75 for a veggie delite is a little too expensive especially when they really thin out on the amount of veggies they put on it.
Crystal M.
San Francisco, CA
The only thing I like at Subway is the meatball sub. There are different kinds of meatballs and I am super picky with the flavoring of meatballs. Subway has that down pretty well. I do like the freshness of Subway, sure. However I'm not the best at eat greens all the time so the freshness doesn't do it for me. I think it is kind of bland, overall.
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
I really like Subway. They have a huge variety of choices for sandwich toppings. The specialize more in the veggie side opposed to the meat. Of course it can vary on location, but normally food tastes good and fresh. Their cookies are absolutely fantastic, though they sorta defeat the purpose of trying to have a healthier meal. Still though, one of my top go tos if I have to pick up fast food.
Astrid V.
Provolone & American cheese
Toasted
Lettuce tomato onions mayo
TRY IT haha
That is my go to every time I go to subway
I don't go too often more like 3 times a month
BecAuse I prefer a home cooked meal but when I'm out and about I go to subways instead of any other fast food restaurant I LOVE LOVE LOVE their soups
Amanda N.
I love subway, but it can be sloppy at times. Their flat bread is amazing, that's the only bread I get now. The quality is good, and the prices are affordable. I used to work at one, so I have grown a love hate relationship with subway. I have times where I want it constantly, and where I don't want it for months. Overall it's good, and I'm pleased.
Sharee N.
Bridgeport, CT
This chain ranges in owners therefore I notice it ranges in promotions, coupons, food, deals, etc. I did notice that basic sandwiches, cheeses, and topping are available everywhere but certain cheeses and such aren't. Either way it's a great choice on short lunch breaks and this cookies AMAZING!!!! I use the app and have a card so I do see a lot of offers and coupons for free sandwiches, chips, fountain sodas etc. Winner in my book.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
In my town Subway is like Starbucks is in Seattle...on almost every dang corner. If you want Subway anywhere in my down it is only a 5 minute drive. Walmart is the only big store left in my town and they even have a Subway. I do love their food but I don't eat there too often. They have a decent variety of breads, toppings, and condiments, so you can have a unique experience every time you go.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??