BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Subway is a decent restaurant. They are a little more pricey than I feel they should be. I have never had a bad encounter there. They are clean and the food is good.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Love their subs! I get a lot of coupons in the mail so whenever I feel like having a sub I go to subway! Their food is fresh and there are a lot of things to choose from!
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
Subway has so many choices, something for everyone!! Always changing up and adding new varieties to their menu!! Good quality control and hello they have the best cookies!!!
Sanihe R.
miami, FL
Me gusta ya que hay gran variedad de ingredientes e igual al ofrecer la facilidad y comodidad de uno escoger que desea agregar o quitar te hace sentir mejor atendido.
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

Subway has some very delicious breads, I recommend it. Their biscuits are the best / Subway tiene unos panes muy deliciosos, lo recomiendo. Sus galletas son las mejores
Joanna Kristine N.
Union, NJ
I have never had a problem with subway. They do your sandwich exactly the way you want it and it's always so fresh and new. The quality is affordable and worth its price.
Michelle R.
Ball Ground, GA
I love their cheesesteak sub ❤️ it's my favorite! plus its a really good place to eat whenever you're on a rush because it's filling & healthy many choices to choose from
Melissa R.
With 3 kids we are on the run a lot. Sandwiches are a nice change from having to have burgers all the time. Everyone gets their sandwich how they like it and it is healthier than greasy burger joints.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
My only complaint about Subway, is they need togged a Gluten Free option so we can take the whole family in to get a sandwhich. Most other stores have accommodated those with this particular food allergy, it's time subway did too.
Bethany T.
Subway is amazing. I never have anything bad to say. Their sandwiches taste good and their selection is large. If anything, the employees need to not squirt a pound of dressing on the sandwich.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??