BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
Subway is decent depending on how each individual shop is run. The guy who owns it by me does a great job, but the one on my commute I would never go to again. Usually it's down to how much or little they put on a sandwich.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
A classic fastfood that has locations everywhere. I used to love eating the meatball marinara but now that I'm vegetarian, I get the veggie sub. The sandwiches are average but not too bad for a quick meal. Lots of options for toppings and sauces.
The Subways I have gone to, have great customer service and the employees are friendly, I enjoy the club sandwiches with honey oats, I go to subway about 2-3 times out of the week, at least other than that I'd quickly get a pretzel.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Subway has great food at great prices! They have sub's of the day that are really cheap. They're vegetables are always fresh and I love that they bake the bread fresh daily.
Belle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Every Subyway I've ever gone to has had pretty good customer service and it's also a plus that it's affordable for a healthy sandwich. My favorite go-to sandwich is definitely a foot-long BLT.
Elly S.
I'm never let down by my sub at subway. The lines usually move at a decent rate, and I get my sub and get on my way. The sub prices do seem to be going up, which is disappointing. But my meal is always great, and most stores are clean.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE
This is my favorite sub place. They have so many breads, cheeses, and topings to choose from! They even cut my sandwich into fourths for me. My best sub is the club toasted and the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are to die for.
Leisa J.
I love eating at Subways. It's a healthier alternative compare to eating greasy and fattier fast foods. The food is fresh and delicious. It is with every penny and I would highly recommend to others.
Kiana B.
I do love a good subway sandwich, but the last time I went to subway, I noticed that the workers never change their gloves. So what is the point of having gloves? It doesn't seem very sanitary to me.
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
I love subway. I personally used to work here and the staff I used to work with was so amazing . The food is definitely always fresh! They have great deals and it's very affordable! Remember, eat fresh
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??