BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
ashley p.
I looooove subway eat fresh I love it's such a good price and you have a lot of options and the salads bomb I actually worked at subway in high school with my best friends lol
Katherine W.
Sub way is great! Always fresh and tasty. The only thing I'd improve is i wish they had a drive thru because sometimes it's just too much trouble to get 3 toddlers out of the car.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love Subway! My go to fast food. Not a healthy choice but healthier then other options. Definitely affordable but can be pricy depending on what you get but totally worth it.
Gisela F.
Citrus Heights
For the longest time I used to get a regar just wheat bread and ham sandwich. One time they had no wheat but offered me the herb and cheese bread and I do not regret it whatsoever! Adding pepperoni to your sandwich gives it a good kick
Shaunice L.
I love coming here because their ingredients are fresh and you get to see it made right in front of you. You get to control what gets put on it and the prices are great. I love the deals they have also.
Jada H.
Columbia, SC
Subway's best-selling sandwich, the B.M.T., contains pepperoni, salami, and ham. The name originally stood for Brooklyn Manhattan Transit, but now stands for "Bigger, Meatier, Tastier". Subway also sells breakfast sandwiches, English muffins, and flatbreads.
Crissy S.
Spiro, OK
Subway is healthy and affordable to eat with your family. They have a good variety of menu items and you can see your sandwich being adequate in front of you which is a great experience as well
Christina J.
Subway is the best when I'm in a hurry and it is delicious too. My favorite is the chicken bacon ranch melt on Italian bread. I also like the Italian herb and cheese. You can never go wrong with a Italian bmt or even a meatball parm.
Elisabeth C.
I get subway at least once every two weeks. It's the best "fast" food in my opinion. I always get the chicken bacon ranch on flat bread with tomato, onion, lettuce, and extra ranch. So good.
Colombia B.
Brooklyn , NY
My go to order at subway is a philly cheese steak with Italian bread. It's always good to have a subway restaurant around for whenever I'm hungry and need something good to eat.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.