BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
Home or on the road, one of the more healthier on the run foods! Love thier choices for rolls! Too many options to every get bored with. Vegitables are always fresh and meat always tasty!
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
I used to love subway but lately they have not been that great. Most are now individuals that run them and the quality is just not there. I haven't gone often as I use to. I would love to see fresher food.
Olga F.
This is my number one restaurant in the world. I love eating sandwiches and he how they make these is really delicious, plus the cost is pretty good. The attention is good.
Makayla C.
Jacksonville, AR
I loveeee Subway. I always get bacon and it's always so so good.one of my favorite places to eat because once I eat half I'm full then I have the rest for later!! Lol
Mika C.
Haven't been to subway in a while. But my mom still buys subs from their all the time and they still taste pretty good! The only thing that I don't like is that they don't over the $5 foot longs anymore.
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY
When we are feeling health conscious we visit Subway. The Teriyaki Chicken Subs are the best! We also like the new salads that they offer! It is a nice change from the high calorie fast food restaurants, but having to go inside is a bummer! Only improvement I can think of is to figure out how to do drive-up windows!
Ashley-Rahne M.
Convenient and filling, if not a little pricey. They could do a bit better about taking more time to train their employees in some areas, but overall, pretty good!
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Yum, so delicious if rolls are fresh. Great for a quick stop, or after a long day, several options, often can find deals too. Very filling. Must grab a cookie on your stop too!
Kayla L.
Hubbard, OH
Love subway, they have a variety of different subs/salads. Yes it is goood quality, probably go 2-4 times a month at least. I don't have any cons about subway I think everything is good!
Makenzie K.
I love subway. You can basically make anything you want! I love the subway near me, they are so clean in the workers there are nice. Their food is also really great and healthy.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.