BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jeramar R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love subway! As a vegetarian I really enjoy their veggie delight and their veggie parties very tasty and very good! I would go here again and there is something for everyone highly recommended always a Good deal
Kelly C.
Bolton, CT
I think Subway has become very expensive for the quality that you receive. Subway is a sandwich shop, with less than stellar meats and cheeses. For the price that Subway has become, I think it is very expensive for a sub par sandwich and toppings.
Joedee B.
San Antonio, TX
I eat here a lot!!!probably like 3 times a week and the people at my local subway know me already I bet lol. I like to try their different sandwiches but my favorites are their tuna omg so delicious reminds me of my childhood and my grandma cooking and also their spicy Italian is great!! And salads are pretty good their too!
Kia H.
One of my fav is their teriyaki chicken sub. Delicious. Great thing about subway is you can put whatever you want in there. Also love their great varieties of subs.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
This is the college student dream lol cheap but has so many variety that you don't get tired and you don't get fat as much if you were to just go to any other fast food restaurant.
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
I love to get subway as an alternative to greasy fast food when I'm in a hurry and need to feed the family something that is healthy and feeling without breaking the bank. They have sandwich specials each day of the week and That saves us money!
Noelle K.
Subway is bomb, its delicious. I do wish they did not discontinue the 8grain honey bread- it was so delicious. The sweet onion dressing is the greatest. Not to happy that they found Subways Chicken was on 50% chicken DNA in it- glad I don't eat that.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
Subway is the best place to GI to if you want yo build yourself a sub from scratch. It's a better choice to go here if you're trying to lose some weight or trying to eat healthier.
Tanya C.
Yuma, AZ
Subway came out with a turkey sandwich with cranberry dressing this month. This sandwich is one of the best sandwiches I have had in a long time. Keep up the good work and thank you
Kristine M.
Joliet, IL
We absolutely love Subway....especially for a breakfast sandwich. They are fast and nutritious. We eat there once a week to get our breakfast sandwich. They seem to make it just right. We tell all our friends how wonderful it is. Fast and easy.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??