BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have eaten there twice since I moved to Austin. Both times I got really sick from it. Same location too.  They aren't really cheap either. The quality is okay. I do love the tuna salad that they do have. I usually get the Black Forest Ham on wheat. I'm gonna have to try a different location. I have tried other locations and haven't gotten sick from it. Something is going on at that location. I wished they had the raspberry tea that they used to have. They only have unsweetened and sweet tea. So lame!
Alaina W.
Subway is a tried and true sandwich shop. It's usually the best option on a road trip since they're all over. This way, I don't have to compromise on my options since you get to personalise your sandwich to be your own! My go-to is Black Forest Ham, but lately I've gotten the Chicken Bacon Ranch combo because it reminds me of the Chicken California from Charley's Grilled Subs.
Ada F.
Dallas,TX
Eat Fresh!! I totally agree I always go up and above with my sandwich.. I always must have the chicken and baccon reach melt toasted is a must.. add pepper jack to it and all the greens except black olives and spinach.. yesssss makes my mouth water add a bag of chips and a nice cold drink and cookies are a must their white macadamia cookies are the best!!!!
Jessica C.
I love the variety of healthy foods you can order at subway. You can either get a salad and have as much vegetables as you want in it or you can go for a whole wheat sandwich if that's what you're into or you can just go for a regular one. Everything about subway makes me happy. I love eating healthy and this is my go to when I'm running errands and don't have time to cook I'll just grab a salad or a sandwich and feel great after. I totally recommend this place because you get healthy food at a great value!
Hailey P.
Hutto, TX
Im a vegetarian but occasionally eat fish and subway has a great tuna sandwich. On Friday its the sandwich of the day and you can get a footlong for $6. They have variety of breads to choose from, cheeses, veggies and dressings. You can get salads, pizza and even breakfast sandwiches. They have where you can order online and pick up if you're in a hurry.
Melanie H.
Many, LA
I'm a wee bit biased with Subway as I worked there for two years. But it's honestly one of the best fast food places in terms of getting food that isn't going to make you ill, fat, or feel bad. Sandwiches are a bit high, depending on what you're eating, but with the rewards card, you can manage to knock a few bucks off your bill if you eat here often.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i simply love subway because of the fresh ingredients they use. the quality is awesome as well as the price. the pros are great tasting food, price and atmosphere. my favorite item is the classic italian, very tasting. i will continue going so i can enjoy different items on the menu. i would recommend to friends and family so they can too experience delicious food made with fresh ingredients.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Good and healthy. To some its alright or not healthy enough, but for me its awesome and have just the right healthy option possible. Its freshly made and delicious. I love me oven roasted chicken or black forest ham or steak and cheese sandwich. Oh so yummy with lots of veggies. You can't go wrong unless you're picky but I know I'm not. Good place to eat.
Rose B.
Nashville
I loveeeeeee subway! Literally eating fresh. Affordable and always delicious! Tons of variety and you always feel good after eating subway because it's healthy! yummm. I always have subway every now and again! :) highly recommend- I could see why this is too 3 in dining! love that they offer and send out so many coupons. That's a definite plus!!
Marlena S.
Subway's is good for a quick, meal-on-the-go but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the healthiest option. It's all processed meat & cheese. The only fresh things are the veggies. I wouldn't recommend eating here more than once a week at best. And even then try to choose something with turkey, no cheese and veggies. They also now have a rewards card/app with a point system.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??