BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
KHADIJAH M.
A healthier than most fast food choice is what I think if Subway. What's even better is that its quick affordable delicious and you get a nice amount for your dollars. I love their subs and their pizzas! Definitely worth every penny. I eat here at least once every two weeks or so maybe even sometimes once a week.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I like subway  but I do not like that you barely get anything on your sandwich! I hate biting into just bread on the ends of it! For the price you pay, I want more than just half bread. I do love the sweet onion sauce they have! It's so delicious on any kind of sandwich! The wraps are pretty decent too.
Uche I.
Santa Barbara
Every time I eat Subway, I get a piercing stomachache within the next hour or two. Whatever, because it tastes great on the way down. I usually get the Spicy Italian so maybe I should switch it up. It's all pretty good and the wheat bread makes me feel like I'm actually doing okay things to my body.
Niki F.
Puyallup
Subway is one restaurant that I'm more familiar with than I should be... as it was the only restaurant my fiance and I had access to while working in a small Kansas town. I like the prices, and the fresh veggies. I've rarely had problems with customer service. I love the fact that there are so many choices for bread and cheese and toppings. However, I don't care for the fact that the bread gets soggy and disgusting faster than I can eat the sandwich, no matter what I order, and I really hate that weird Subway smell that permeates everything nearby, including fingers. (I may just be weird, though.)
Vilma A.
I love Subway! It's so much better than the other fast food because it's much more healthy and you can pick what to add to your sandwiches. They have such a big variety to choose from that it's a great place to have lunch often!
Lukerysha G.
Indianapolis
I loooooovvvveeee subway you can get anything you want on your sandwich for a very reasonable price. Their sandwiches are made neatly and they are never stingy with portions. They also have the best cookies they are always so soft and fresh my favorite is the macadamia nut cookies.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
I love out local subway. Their customer service is amazing. They attempt to remember regulars orders. My kids get exactly what they want and so does my picky husband. I love there rotisserie style chicken but since going vegan I still love their veggie subs which are packed with veggies and so yummy. highly recommend.
Miriam K.
Madison
In high school I’d get subs here all the time. I’m not sure if their quality went down or I just got higher standards over the years. They make decent sandwiches, but I don’t expect much for the low price. I stick to the cold cuts, the other meats look pretty gross.
Sarah E.
I eat Subway when I don't have time to cook at home. Well there's Subs are good I think they overcharged for the size of the subs. You used to be able to get a 12 inch sub for a reasonable price but not anymore. Also if you measure the subs they don't fit the size that is advertised. Subway
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Subway is one of those places that overtime have changed from a high quality restaurant to a cheap, quick, easy meal restaurant.  This is a good thing as Subway is one of the few sandwich shops that offer cheap sandwiches at reasonable quality.  Would recommend this for those who want a quick bite.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??