BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Rita C.
Canton
I love subway! My usual is a turkey sub on the regular flatbread and I get mostly all the veggies that they have to offer and finish it off with mustard. I also love their pizza thing
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
I have only ever gotten the tuna, however it is my favorite sandwich out of any other. Their bread is always fresh, toppings are crisp and always have friendly staff.
tako m.
Brooklyn, NY
Uh, this is the most tasteful and delicious fast food. The fact that you can dictate the ingredients of your burger is wonderful. I go there very after, it is affordable costs about 6 7 dollars in my country, I highly recommend it to everyone!!!!!!
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
Subway is a great option when you're looking for fast food. So many choices to choose from, it's impossible not to make a combo that you'll love! Their cookies are to die for too, and the fresh bread is so tasty.
Lily R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Subway is great because you can build your own sandwich. However, sometimes the meat and vegetables are not always the freshest and it should be. I don't like old food and sometimes its just not worth the money to eat soggy old meat and vegetables.
Noelle K.
Subway is bomb, its delicious. I do wish they did not discontinue the 8grain honey bread- it was so delicious. The sweet onion dressing is the greatest. Not to happy that they found Subways Chicken was on 50% chicken DNA in it- glad I don't eat that.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
Subway is the best place to GI to if you want yo build yourself a sub from scratch. It's a better choice to go here if you're trying to lose some weight or trying to eat healthier.
Kateleen L.
Obsessed with subway, most of the sandwiches are great and filling. My favorite is the spicy Italian on whole wheat bread. I don't really like the chicken they have though. It doesn't taste like chicken and it's more artificial at least to my taste
Cassandra M.
Abilene, TX
Nobody can make a sandwich like subway. Trust me I have tried! There are so many options and varieties you just can't go wrong. It's also pretty healthy compared to other fast foods.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
This is the college student dream lol cheap but has so many variety that you don't get tired and you don't get fat as much if you were to just go to any other fast food restaurant.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??